How & Why DeliverClub Will Become a Customer ‘FavorEAT’
In the past five years, we’ve seen a surge of food delivery companies popping onto the scene, and attempting to take on the seemingly simple, yet realistically complicated, task of: delivering food to hungry people. What these companies are quickly learning is that this is a large logistical challenge, and that delivering food is not equivalent to delivering, say… socks.
Why is Food so Complicated?
We (the consumer) have all been in that situation when we are hangry (translation: hungry + angry), so we figure we’ll order some delicious food from our favorite restaurant. They tell us it will take 45 mins to arrive: ok, whatever… we tell ourselves the wait will be fully worth that first indulgeous bite. When our food finally arrives, (25 mins late), it’s: cold (gross.. who wants a cold enchilada), half the sauce is splattered all over the roof of the container, and they forgot the salsa verde on the side. We (the consumer) think: “how hard can it be to deliver my food in tact, at proper temperature, and without errors?” The truth is, pretty damn hard.
” It comes down to perishability: Fresh foodbreaks tried and true delivery models, and drives costs through the roof.”
Here at Bigtree Solutions, we’re constantly researching industry trends, customer feedback, user patterns, and emerging technologies to improve our platform and bring the latest features to our RDS clients.
So what is the recipe for the ‘best’ food delivery service? The debate is still out, but Business Insider recently did a quick and dirty ‘test’ and rated all of the top food delivery providers: read about it here. They cite:
” In the US, analysts estimate that only 10% of restaurants take online orders. That means there’s 90% of the market left to conquer, which has created a gold rush of companies trying to cash in. Right now, GrubHub is the market leader in terms of ordering share. But is it really the best service? “
From our years of experience in this industry, and through everything we see happening now, here are areas we all need to focus on to stay competitive, grow larger, and keep customers happy and fed. We aim to accomplish all of these, and more, with DeliverClub, and show consumers how food delivery is supposed to be done.
Drivers must be Driven
The naive onlooker may think: what’s the big deal, it’s just driving from point A to point B. As experts in this industry, of course, we know that it’s simply not that straightforward.
The quality of your fleet is extremely important in not only surviving in this industry, but further… THRIVING in it. Your drivers must be experienced in delivery logistics and food handling, motivated to perform well and driven to provide excellent customer service. By being part of the Big Tree Solutions platform, you are already ahead of the game: in that your business operates on a highly sophisticated restaurant delivery infrastructure, which dispatches and tracks food orders efficiently and effectively. This allows you to focus on your fleet, and make sure your drivers are performing up to your high standards day in and day out.
DeliverClub takes this advantage we have a step further, by adding software features and user interface elements which help customers know exactly: when their food will be arriving, who is providing the delivery, and how to track the entire process.
Find Food Fast
User experience is paramount, and leads to higher re-order rates, and brand loyalty amongst foodie customers. For the past 6 months, we have invested a great deal of time, funds, and resources into designing an improved user experience into DeliverClub, which will take RDS Logic to a new level of customer engagement. Ease of use is one of the highest requirements users claim, when selecting which app or brand they prefer.
Some of the cool features coming to DC include:
– Robust filter capabilities, to search for food via: price, distance, cuisine, dietary preference, and more
– Easy searchability of menu items
– Easy access re-ordering
If the Price is Right
The last component for this success “recipe” comes down to what consumers are willing to pay out of their pockets for delivered food. The 2 major markers for this are: delivery fee and delivery minimums. There are many ways to satisfy customers’ desire to keep costs low, which we accomplish in DeliverClub’s service model:
- Offer competitive delivery pricing from experienced RDS providers, who know their routes and understand their local markets
- Offer users a membership option (like Amazon prime, for example), which allows customers to pay a monthly subscription fee, and benefit from free or reduced delivery fees from their local favorite restaurants. We call this customer segment the “frequent foodies”. Member also enjoy flat minimum fees of $10 across all restaurants in their area.
- Offer new client promotions/discounts, friend referral incentives, and more through our robust and well-manage marketing campaigns.
DC can compete with delivery big dogs by:
- Providing consumers an experienced and large network of delivery providers across the nation
- Relying on our own proprietary, fully-integrated restaurant management software for real-time updates and integrations.
- Generating buzz, awareness, and loyalty around the DC brand through strategic, consistent, and well-funded marketing campaigns
- Having no learning curve: we are not new to the show. We have been in this industry for a while now, and understand how things should operate. Our ramp-up period will be extremely faster than others trying to enter this market.
- Providing its delivery partners actual equity bonus share into the company, and thus investing in our partners’ long-term financial success.
Our mission is to make:
To become a DC Partner, SignUp here to get more information, and understand the qualifications.